The Journey, the destination....

I soon realized that no journey carries one far unless, as it extends into the world around us, it goes an equal distance into the world within – Lillian Smith

At this juncture of my life, I call myself a keen amateur photographer, a wanderer and a strategist with a big corporate house in India. I first realized my passion for Photography when as a kid I was standing at the confluence of Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal and Indian Ocean in Kanyakumari. Standing at the edge of Vivekananda Rock I was staring at a huge orange ball of fire setting slowly in the Arabian Sea. I wanted to stop the moment right there, but alas! The clock ticked and the bliss passed by….

Years later I chose Still Photography as a means of pausing the rare moments in my life and immortalizing them forever. Through this blog I intend to share with you all, some beautiful moments that had touched my life in some way…

I will be pleased if even one of my stills can make you see through my eyes and feel the moment.
Enjoy the blog...
Ankur

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Reflections - a different story

No comments:

Post a Comment